From the 19th to the 21st of October 2016, Singapore will hold the International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE).
*Themed “Innovating Transport for Liveable Cities”, SITCE 2016 will focus on innovative solutions for urban transport systems. Bringing together authorities, policy-makers, urban planners, transport operators as well as solution providers, the event will set the stage for a meaningful discussion of innovative solutions for issues and challenges faced by all in the business of urban transport.
*Focusing on the theme of ‘Innovating Transport for Liveable Cities’, the 3-day congress of SITCE 2016 aims to address challenges and solutions to make urban transportation more efficient for the end users.
*Comprising of a trade exhibition, a congress, technical visits and various networking opportunities, SITCE 2016 promises a week of in-depth dialogues and forums, exchange of ideas as well as opportunities to expand your business networks.
*Presentations at SITCE 2016 will be delivered to an audience of transport professionals, policy-makers, researchers and all in the business of urban transport.
The topics of the congress are the followings:
- Rail, Bus and Interchange Infrastructure Development
- Road Infrastructure Development and Road Space Management
- Efficient Land Transport Management and Operations
- Communications with the Travellers and Enhancing a High Quality Travel Experience
- Public Transport Financing and Funding
- Governance, Regulatory and Institutional Frameworks
- Mobility and the City
For more information click the on following link: