From the 19th to the 20th of October, Birmingham (UK) will hold Fleet Management Live conference that is the forum for suppliers, manufacturers and service providers to meet fleet decision-makers. Meet the fleet decision-makers in HR, Procurement, Facilities, Travel and Finance, as well as the traditional fleet operator.
*The sector is changing – more and more HR, Finance, Procurement and Travel managers are taking responsibility for fleet. These professionals want advice and information to help them understand their obligations; create efficiencies; and pick up tips on how to manage their cars efficiently. Fleet Management LIVE includes dedicated learning zones to help these buyers understand how to maintain an efficient and cost-effective fleet.
*Fleet Management LIVE aims to educate and inform experienced fleet managers and newcomers alike – with exceptional keynotes, briefings and product news. The event includes:
- Exhibition – manufacturers, leasing and national fleet suppliers
- Best Practice Workshops – for fleet operators to gain intelligence and insight
- Seminars – topic-led steams
- Fleet Management for Non Fleet Managers – free to attend sessions for HR, Finance, Procurement and Facilities Management professionals
- Beginners’ Breakfasts – learning sessions for those new to fleet
- Networking – drinks receptions, lounge and networking events
- The Fleet News Debate – daily forum open to all
- Advice Clinics – 1-2-1 sessions at The Legal Clinic and The Fuel Clinic
*Who will you meet at Fleet Management LIVE?
*The power of live events – be face to face with your customers at Fleet Management LIVE
- Make personal connections with new and existing contacts
- Enter into new markets and meet senior buyers
- Enhance your existing business relationships
- Showcase your innovations to a highly targeted audience
- Discover new distributors
- Launch products and showcase innovations
- Assess the industry competition
For more information click the on following link: