From the 19th to the 20th of April, Amsterdam (NL) will hold the Connected Fleets Europe that focuses on telematics companies and the connectivity in the fleet industry.
*The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity:
- THE DATA CHALLENGE: Understand developments in European data privacy whilst applying advanced mining, analytical and integration techniques for a comprehensive data strategy
- THE INDUSTRY IS MOVING: Map out the changing state of the European and global industry through market activity and organisational repositioning
- RENTAL, LEASING & LCVS: Explore the connectivity needs of the biggest growth sectors in the fleet industry. Create the solution these expanding sectors need
- THE FUTURE OF DELIVERIES: Real time delivery schedules, direct to boot and drones. Understand how innovations in delivery tech. will integrate with the future fleet
- ADAS TO AUTONOMY: Assess the impact of ADAS systems such as Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) on the journey to the autonomous fleet vehicle
*The 2016 agenda is the product of months of independent research and addresses the latest trends and challenegs taht you need to be tackling.
- Monetising Fleet Data
- Assisting Fleets with ADAS
- Connectivity Leading Leasing (Panel)
- Connecting the Light Commercial Vehicle Market
- Data Privacy – Opening up the Connected Fleet
- Advancing Fleet Analytics
- Fleets Talk Data (Panel)
- A Holistic Connected Vehicle Efficiency System
- The State of M&A in the Connected Fleet Sector
- The Connected Fleet landscape – Where are we Heading?
- Trends and Developments Shaping the Future of Logistics (Panel)
- Challenges and Opportunities of Car Rental Fleet Management
For more information: