Drivin will exchange international experiences with industry experts at the Home Delivery World 2016 in Atlanta. We will be an exhibitor at this event.
In March 30 and 31, as part of our international outreach program, representatives from Drivin will attend the Home Delivery World 2016 in Atlanta, an international conference and exhibition that explores strategies and technologies to optimize product fulfillment, delivery, and customer satisfaction through supply chain, logistics, warehousing and transportation operations.
«This event will bring together retailers to learn about innovations across the entire delivery cycle, from warehousing to customer doorstep, gathering perspectives from big box retailers to innovative subscription service companies, and best in class carriers, 3PL, fulfillment and other delivery solution providers.»
This year the event will introduce important information on international delivery & e-commerce tracks, and is expected to receive over 1,000 representatives from different companies, as well as over 80 exhibitors and more than 30 seminar sessions. Drivin will be one of those exhibitors.
There, the Drivin team will exchange experiences and smart logistics solutions with hundreds of representatives, and listen to best practices and experiences from leading experts in the industry, such as:
– Ann-Marie Campbell, President of the Southern Division, Home Depot
– Michael Mashintchian, Senior Director of Logistics & Customer Service, ShopRunner
– Vince Atkin, Director of Supply Chain Logistics, Overstock.com
– Pracaash Thiyagarajaa, Head of Supply Chain Strategy & Vice Channel Operations and Global Sourcing, Carter’s| OshKosh B’Gosh
– Brian Elliott, General Manager, Google Express
– Gary Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, Center for Advancing Retail and Technology
– Among others
We want to get the most out of this event, to provide the best solutions for your company. We will take the opportunity to share your own questions regarding issues, innovations and solutions in the logistics and supply chain management industry.
What topics are you most interested in? What concerns and issues are most critical to your business? Let me know by leaving a comment below.