From the 20th to the 21th of September, Barcelona (Spain) will hold 1st Light Electric Vehicle Summit that aims at providing a premier & high quality global platform to foster exchange of views and development of synergies between players in the field.
*There are clearly a lot of activities related to light electric vehicles happening all around the world but no one can find a place where the different actors could meet to:
- Learn from each other’s experience
- Present their work and achievements
- Find partners to develop synergies & build new projects
- Join forces to lobby relevant authorities to get support
*LEVS, as the World Light Electric Vehicle Summit, therefore, aims at providing a premier & high quality global platform to foster exchange of views between R&D actors, industry, authorities, end-users and NGO’s in the field.
*Strategies for light electric vehicles development will also be discussed & defined for further action.
*Seeing the huge congestion problems our cities are facing nowadays, it is no doubt that light electric vehicles have a key role to play in the future!
*Among others, the Conference will tackle the following issues:
- State of the Art
- How to integrate LEVs into urban transport ?
- Legal aspects
- Challenges & opportunities
- How to foster the market to take-off ?
For more information: