Source: Automotive Engineering
- Tackling NVH one dB per day
New tools and technologies are helping engineers reduce vehicle Noise, Vibration and Harshness.
- Artificial intelligence becomes a reality
Automakers could be among the leaders in deploying AI in free-standing, high-reliability environments. But developers must determine how to mitigate undesirable side-effects.
- Lidar: autonomy’s mission-critical component
Automated-driving capability likely won’t happen without Lidar. But what technology—and at what price?
- Formula One goes longer, lower, wider for 2017
New rules make the cars faster and more aggressive-looking, with a wider track, wider tires and bigger wings.
- Editorial: Core Ford, New Ford…OneFord?
- SAE Standards News
Seeking a common language for vehicle automation
- Supplier Eye
Are you innovating for NVH?
- Exa simulation aims to keep ADAS sensors clean
- CO2 buildup in vehicle cabins becoming a safety issue
- DSD’s low-cost 12V hybrid aims for small cars
- VW finally fills its SUV gap with 2018 Atlas
- Loss leader: 2018 Chevy Equinox gets smaller, lighter, tidier
- Nissan engineers Sport into its hot-selling CUV
- Alfonso Albaisa, Nissan’s new design director, relishes his relationship with engineering.
Join to The Fleet Management Group
In this group, you can know and share knowledge, experiences and meet people interested in Fleet Management over the world. Each week we publish posts, conferences, news, scientific papers, and technology related to Fleet Management.
I´m a Fleet Management expert, and the manager of Advanced Fleet Management Consulting, that provides Fleet Management Consultancy Services.