We recommend these articles of the Automotive Engineering journal:
Is automotive ready for the inevitable? Cybersecurity experts talk defense strategies.
- Active Aero takes flight
Reconfigurable “smart” aerodynamic aids are stretching performance-car envelopes in every direction.
- The motorcycle’s balanced future
With its Ride Assist technology, Honda R&D moves two-wheelers toward autonomous capability.
- Honoring lightweight innovation
Chrysler, Toyota, Faurecia and AP&T recognized with the 2017 Altair Enlighten Award for their efforts to reduce vehicle weight.
- Editorial: Stoking the creative, innovative engineer
- SAE Standards News
SAE gains Special Consultative Status with the United Nations
- Supplier Eye
Non-hybrid ICEs begin their decline
- The Navigator
Printer patent ruling could impact automated-vehicle sales
- Audi has trick active suspension for new A8
- Delphi and Tula show NVH benefits from Dynamic Skip Fire
- Mahle tests for ‘mega knock’ in downsized boosted engines
- 2018 Honda Accord drops mass, adds turbos and 10-speed automatic
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio gives crossover market a ‘bravo’ injection
- The Center for Automotive Industry Research’s Dr. Paul Nieuwenhuis on PSA’s deal for Opel
Join to The Fleet Management Group
In this group, you can know and share knowledge, experiences and meet people interested in Fleet Management over the world. Each week we publish posts, conferences, news, scientific papers, and technology related to Fleet Management.
I´m a Fleet Management expert, and the manager of Advanced Fleet Management Consulting, that provides Fleet Management Consultancy Services.