Connected Vehicles 2018 is the ultimate platform to showcase your devices & solutions to the evolving automotive technology market.
«Automotive and IT industry is preparing for the next big thing in India, Vehicle Telematics or specifically the dawn of Connected Vehicles. In order to connect various stakeholders involved in the connected vehicle, Telematics Wire is organizing Connected Vehicles 2018, International conference cum exhibition that brings together the experts practitioners and policy makers. It will serve as a forum to connect with the big players and discuss the business possibilities of connected vehicles with the senior level executives from the telematics industry.”
Hot topics to be discussed:
- Connected Cars: Innovation Driven by Data
- In-Vehicle Infotainment for a Hyper-Personalized User Experience
- Sync the Smart Car with the Smart Mobility
- IoT’s impact on Automotive and Mobility
- Building Cybersecurity Standards & Best Practice
- Mapping Technologies & Traffic Data for Transportation
- Connected Fleet Telematics
- Enhancing the Customer Relationship through Telematics
- Consumer Electronics for Connected Vehicles
- Sustainable Business Model
To know more click on the following link:
Join to The Fleet Management Group
In this group, you can know and share knowledge, experiences and meet people interested in Fleet Management over the world. Each week we publish posts, conferences, news, scientific papers, and technology related to Fleet Management.
I´m a Fleet Management expert, and the manager of Advanced Fleet Management Consulting, that provides Fleet Management Consultancy Services.