TU-Automotive Detroit Conference, June 6-7, 2018, Detroit (USA)
TU-Automotive Detroit is the world’s biggest conference and exhibition showcasing the future of the connected & autonomous vehicles. Join us in Novi on June 6-7.
The world’s largest conference on automotive technology this year will feature in-depth tracks on ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities & Urban Mobility, Connected Services, Data and more.
With 3250 executives attending from automakers, tier 1’s, startups, investors, TSPs, software developers and more, don’t miss this valuable networking opportunity.
Embrace Partnerships & Align Strategic Goals to Deliver Intelligent Automated Electric Mobility
Get to grips with the steps you need to take now to champion the new automotive era:
- Rethink Connectivity: Fully realize the applications of V2X & embrace emerging tech. like edge computing to deliver the services & functionality that will enable autonomy & sharing
- Strengthen The Auto Immune System: From tech. such as OTA to best practices, collaborate to build robust end-to-end cybersecurity defenses
- Are You Consumer Ready? Prepare your marketing & retail branches for the roll-out of new tech. & services. Equip your people on the front line to engage & educate consumers
- Cities & Auto Unite: Connect infrastructure, combine data sets & roll out mobility services that complement existing transit. Make auto an essential part of the smart city!
- Supercharge E-Mobility Uptake: Debunk consumer myths, develop new battery tech. and expand charging infrastructure to make alt. fuels the easy, sustainable choice
To know more:
Join to The Fleet Management Group
In this group, you can know and share knowledge, experiences and meet people interested in Fleet Management over the world. Each week we publish posts, conferences, news, scientific papers, and technology related to Fleet Management.
I´m a Fleet Management expert, and the manager of Advanced Fleet Management Consulting, that provides Fleet Management Consultancy Services.