TMC Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition. March 18-21, 2019. Atlanta (USA)
The Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. TMC is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
At TMC, equipment and technology professionals can:
- Attend the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. Planned by fleets, for fleets.
- Gain and share information with hundreds of your peers at TMC’s Shop Talk, a free-form discussion on equipment issues.
- Resolve troubling equipment issues at TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum.
- Participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts through TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces.
- Witness and participate in the most informative technical event — TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition. TMC’s exhibition makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry.
- Participate in TMC’s Future Truck Initiative — create industry standards for future truck technology and equipment to ensure the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.
For more information:
Join to The Fleet Management Group
In this group, you can know and share knowledge, experiences and meet people interested in Fleet Management over the world. Each week we publish posts, conferences, news, scientific papers, and technology related to Fleet Management.
I´m a Fleet Management expert, and the manager of Advanced Fleet Management Consulting, that provides Fleet Management Consultancy Services.